Radio Creative Services
Full Job Description
Zimmer Communications is looking for an experienced writer/producer/on air talent to join our Creative Services team in Jefferson City.
- Write, produce and develop voice effective branding and action radio ads for multiple stations within the mid-Missouri market.
- Meet and consult with Zimmer sales representatives and Zimmer clients regarding creative content and advertising.
- Serve as on-air talent, producing daily pre-recorded segments.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Ability to develop creative copy for advertising
- Audio production skills, utilizing Adobe Audition and additional software
- Previous on-air experience a plus.
- Strong time management and flexibility with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
- Vacation accrual from day 1
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training both in group meetings and individual one-on-one support
- Recognition awards
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply